Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Prayer Requests from our team as we are less than a week away!

     PLEASE KEEP THE RWANDA MISSION TRIP TEAM IN YOUR PRAYERS 
     DURING THEIR TRAVELS JUNE 15 - 26, 2015

     THESE ARE ONGOING REQUESTS THROUGHOUT THE TRIP
1f I go up to the heavens, you are there... if I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.  Psalm 139: 8-10

            Requests:  *   Protection and safe travel
                               *   Health and rest                                  
 *   Smooth travel                              
 *   Bonding of new relationships
 *   Clear and open communication
 *   ALL baggage arrives on time and safe  

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you today on the first leg of your amazing adventure.

    ReplyDelete